Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Eight years

Rick and I celebrated our eight year anniversary yesterday. We escaped and left my parents with the THREE kids while we grabbed dinner. Cole will actually take a bottle unlike my other two kids, so I can actually leave for a few minutes every now and then! It was nice to get out and spend some one on one time together:)We couldn't help but remember that just last year for our anniversary we got to spend a week on a cruise together......ahhh.....that won't be happening again for a LONG time.....it was a good time. I'm so thankful for Rick and for how much fun we have together!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary! You'll have to plan a cruise for your tenth--the kids should be good by then for sure!

That's awesome Cole will take a bottle. Keep doing it regularly because Macy and Kate both took them at first and then started rejecting it around 2 or 3 months old. It is so nice to have the option at least.

Hope your date was fun!