Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Circus begins

We're home! We are a little crazy.....getting no sleep....you know the usual. We came home yesterday morning and suprisingly actually got out of the hospital faster than expected, so the kids ended up meeting us at our house instead of the hospital. This poor woman who had to push my out of the hospital could barely walk....I was like....I can walk? The FIVE of us.....how weird that soundsCarson and Brynnli had so much fun showing Cole around the house....they are too cute with him.Pretending to sleep for a few minutes in his cradle....that was the last time he slept there I think...for more than five minutes....we're working on that.
And here's a few pics leftover from the hospital....

I am in love with this baby. He is such a little sweetie, I'm glad I didn't get a girl like I had thought I wanted:) He's perfect.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

i love the title of this post! ha! i've been thinking about you guys this week, hope you are getting a little bit of sleep! baby cole is absolutely adorable.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I tried to sign up for meals for you but I guess everyone was anxious to take you a meal. That just shows what a good person you are and how much you give to people so they want to give back to you.

I hope everything is going well. I want to take you a meal still. I will text you but Thursday or Friday next week maybe?


I love the name Cole. And did you have a baby because your stomach is flatter than mine. We all hate you. XOXO

Dave, Trisha and Kaitlyn said...

Allison...I can't get over how great you look. I agree with Christy...your stomach is flatter than mine when I am not pregnant :)

I love the family of 5 pic. I am SO anxious to come and see my precious little nephew!

Heather said...

Congratulations!!! He is so cute! And of course you look fabulous Allison, not like you just had a baby.