Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Two months

I'm a little late on this blog, but we're sick over here again (I promise no more complaining..) and I haven't had much spare time. I love this little guy.

Just a few fun facts about Cole at two months.....

Cole.... loves the bath and swimming, loves our ceiling fan, loves to look at Carson and Brynnli and smile, loves the swing, loves his paci (yay!) is our most split uppey baby, is finally getting over his nightime crying (I think...), and is still waking up quite a bit to eat at night. This was how my attempt went at getting a picture of all three:) I will keep trying.......

2 comments:

Jenny said...

you guys are 3 for 3 in the cute kid department. i can't wait to meet cole and see how much cuter he is in person! sorry yall are sick again. i'm guessing it's from carson going to preschool? hopefully they will get it all out of their system in the next few months and all have amazing immune systems after that!! maybe?? we can hope :)

John and Courtney Houghton said...

Your kids are adorable! I love hearing about y'all. :)