Friday, October 15, 2010

My favorite Missionary

Believe it or not, this is my baby and only brother Ryan (and my beautiful little sister). He's not a baby anymore, hes taller than all of us. He just got his mission call this week to serve a two year mission for our church in Budapest, Hungary. I must admit I had NO clue where it was. I'm awful at geography. I am so proud of him I could burst and absolutely cannot believe my baby brother is 19. He was nine when I left for college! Apparently, Budapest is a beautiful city and I am starting now to take donations so I can go pick him up in two years! I know he's going to do a great job.

2 comments:

hayley said...

I still remember you telling us about how he liked the weather channel:)

Lisa said...

And how you used to end your phone conversation with him by asking "is there anything else you want to tell me?" which is now what I say to my little 9 year old brother Ryan :). Congratulations to him.