Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Party of five at Disney

We have tried for the last three weeks to go to Disneyworld. Each time, the night or day before we planned to leave, one of the kids came down sick. I wish I could say this time was different, but no.... this week was Cole's turn. His sweet little immune system held out as long as it could in our germ infested house....and finally gave in. One trip to the doctor and one packed nebulizer later we decided to go anyways. Our annual passes are about to expire next month. I wasn't sure what to expect with a sick two month old, but it was mostly awesome. The kids had a BLAST as usual, and Cole I swear LOVED the parades already. He was kicking and talking the whole time (when he was awake). Poor little guy is our youngest yet to have a breathing treatment though.....that's what you get when you're the third kid with a brother in preschool. And..... Cole slept through the night both nights in the hotel room....I wish that had continued since coming home.......






Carson loved the go karts as usual.....
Brynnli loved the princesses.......

It was a great trip. I was sort of hoping it would be a nightmare so that I wouldnt' be tempted to pay for those passes again next year........ we shall see.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

aw poor little Cole on the nebulizer. Hopefully he will build up that immune system early and you'll have less sick kids in a few years once they all pass around the public school germs.

i'm sure Disney was crazy with 3 but I'm sure it was worth it for Carson and Brynnli. You guys made it out there quite a bit with your passes this year! I'm impressed!