Monday, July 19, 2010

Maid for a day

Today the most amazing thing happened to me. I wokeup, played with my kids, took them to the pool, came home and my house was spotless!!! I"m talking about furniture being moved and vacuumed under, dust sucked out of secret places......it was amazing. How did this happen you ask? As a baby gift, my good friend sent her cleaning lady over here for the day.....I'm calling her my fairy godmother.....now if only she could do the same thing to me that she did to my house.....:) Thank You Maria!!!!

3 comments:

Kristina said...

That is seriously the best gift ever! What a nice friend. I am giving that gift to myself next week :)

Jenny said...

best present ever!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Thank goodness since you are too stubborn to get one. So nice...is her lady cheaper than the lady I used? Maybe if she was John would let me get it cleaned more than once a year. THat was so thoughtful of Maria. Don't have your baby until I get there!!!