Friday, July 16, 2010

The Brynnlis

Brynnli had her first sleepover tonight with a little girl from church, Brinnli.

It just so happens that the two Brynnlis were born about a month apart, and when me and Brinnli's mom found out we were both planning to name our girls Brynnli it was just too late to do anything about it. The funny thing was at the time Rick and I loved Brynnli's name because it was so unusual:) Or so we thought. I'm pretty sure now I've heard of dozens of them....

Our Brynnli, as we referred to her most of the night tonight to avoid confusing Carson, was hilarious and kept pointing to Brinnli and saying "mine wend (friend)" and "other nini". They really liked sitting together on this couch:) I couldn't help but think while Rick and I were sitting watching Carson and the two girls that actually our Brynnli was supposed to be a twin very early in my pregnancy, which ended up not happening, I can't imagine having two of her!!!!

No comments: