Monday, July 12, 2010

Our project

Another thing on my list of things to do before baby boy comes was to put get Brynnli out of her crib and into a toddler bed....and put her in Carson's room. I have been dragging my feet on this one because of her defiance in every other arena (ok...mainly potty training...which we have put on hold) and because I am secretly depressed about changing her cute purple girly room with butterflies into another boy room. So I decided to redo Carson's room to make it a little more fun....
Rick and Carson painted the room brown for me
The night after we painted the kids had a sleepover on the floor in Brynnli's old roomAnd then we put up her new bed in her "new" room. She was pretty excited.Her first night sleeping in a big girl bed went really well and so far so good. I made some comforters and curtains for their beds that are matching...but we are still waiting on a few decorations to come in the mail before I post a final picture. Onto the next thing on my list.....SLEEP!!!!

No comments: