Saturday, March 5, 2011

Utah trip Part 2

I'm so behind at blogging the rest of our trip to Utah, but here it is anyways. The days we weren't skiing were spent doing all kinds of fun things.


Rick and I went out on the town in Park City for Valentines (but a day late...i.e. no crowds)

We took the kids to the heated pool for a Polar Bear Swim....which they LOVED!

Cole was too little for the swim but came to watch:)

Fun snow time


And of course, for all of us to enjoy skiing, we had to take turns watching the kiddos. It was a fun time. But man, watching two infants, two three year olds and a five year old was busy!


Carson helped us out a lot! I love this shot of him having a heart to heart with cousin Matthew


Grandma and Grandpa T. definately did MORE than their share of babysitting too....I just wasn't around with my camera to get a picture!

1 comment:

Dave, Trisha and Kaitlyn said...

I LOVE the picture of Carson talking to Matthew. That is so awesome! I love your posts Allison..who's the one with 3 kids and still has time and energy to do this.