Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Cole-man


That's what we call him. So when you're the third kid, sometimes your mom might remember you are six months old that day while you're flying on an airplane....which is what happened to Cole. Happy six month birthday kiddo....spent sitting on a plane flying to Utah for eight plus hours! These types of posts are just for me and journaling...so skip ahead if you want:) Here's what Cole's doing at six and a half months....



-Sitting really good, and reaching, and rolling, and up on all fours trying to crawl with his bum in the air.....I really don't want him to crawl yet.....too many choking hazards around in our house on the floor....


-Eating baby food...although he doesn't LOVE it. What does he love? Anything we're eating. Soon enough...smart boy.


-Says ma ma and really means me. He looked right at me the other day and said it. He says all kinds of other things too...dadadada....and babbles to himself.


-He's a mammas boy....for now...until he realizes daddy is way more fun. But I've got the food.


-Loves paper (and ate a huge pink peice the other day....it came out...just as it went in..in case you were wondering), loves putting everything in his mouth, and LOVES the bath and water


-He's our chunker weighing in at around 18 pounds, the same weight Brynnli was at over a year old.


-He sleeps good for naps....he goes to bed super easy.....but still isn't sleeping through the night....too hungry I guess.....


-He is just the sweetest tempered little guy....we are all smitten. If I knew I'd have another just like him I'd go for another kid for sure....

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Happy 6 months to cute little Cole!! It sounds like he is pretty advanced with everything and ready to be a big kid ASAP!!

I loved the cute pictures of Carson and Brynnli skiing. They are now officially better than their Aunt Jenny (since I have never been!) Keep those pictures coming!!