Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Super Star

You know how before you have kids you always say stuff like, "when I have kids I will NEVER do that..." and then after you actually have kids most of those things happen...

Well, before I had kids and even until recently, I would get annoyed at parents who would brag obnoxiously about their kids achievements or whatever....and now I guess I am going to be one of them. I'm just really proud of Carson....he got picked for Star Student the first week they did it at school (I know it's just preschool....but I'm a proud mommy) The ladies at his school are in love with him.... when I go into the school I keep having these random teachers come up to me saying, "oh, you are Carson's mom?" I've officially lost my identity.

The funniest part really was the questionnaire they sent home for us to fill out....
My favorite question: What do you want to be when you growup? Carson's answer: a garbageman....well actually a recycleman. (with no hesitation.....) We are so proud.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

i think it's impossible not to share your excitement when your kids are doing great things! way to go carson!

Dave, Trisha and Kaitlyn said...

Yay Carson! Absolutely love the answer to the questionnaire.