Thursday, September 30, 2010

Shakin it

Brynnli thinks everyday is dance class, even though it's only once a week. She wears her dance clothes pretty much everyday to take Carson to school, she's hilarious. Her dance teacher had asked if we'd practice some steps with them at home so today when I dropped Carson off at preschool I asked Brynnli what she wanted to do and if she wanted to practice tap and ballet.....she thought for a sec and said "No mom, I want to shake it." I was curious what she meant so I got home and put on the music and let her go crazy....watch to see, it was really cute.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hello!
I'm sorry if this seems a little strange, but I have to ask!
My sister is looking for a garbage man costume for her 4 year old son. (He LOVES garbage day and wants to be a recycling man when he grows up. = ) She was searching online for garbage man costumes and your blog actually came up with the post from halloween. May I ask where you got that awesome costume?
Thank you!
Katie

The Tolberts said...

I"m not sure how to email you, so funny that our blog came up. There are no garbage man costumes out there anywhere...we had to make our own. I would be more than happy to tell you specifically how if you want to give me your email address:) I'm glad there's one other kid out there who's obsessed!

Katie said...

Awesome! klschouten@gmail.com is my e-mail. We were really impressed that he even had his own little garbage bin! We haven't found any garbage man costumes either, so we would love the ideas! Thanks!!