Monday, May 3, 2010

Swimming Lessons

We have had a very crazy month....I can't even begin, but I couldn't help but do a blog today about how good the two kids are doing with swimming lessons. They are so cute. Carson learned how to swim last summer, but I wanted him to get more confident etc. and Brynnli LOVES to "swim" but doesn't know how or understand that she can't do it by herself. Anyways, they did really good today, here's some pictures. Brynnli finally let the teacher hold her today, she wouldn't go anywhere near her before. She was bribed with chocolate.


It has been a little cold outside for swimming here for Carson, he is always cold I guess due to the negative amount of body fat he has:) Sadly, I have been plenty warm due to the opposite problem.


I love summer and can't wait to spend it in the pool! How else will I survive a summer pregnancy?



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

They are doing so well! I'm loving all her swimsuits and her personality. Carson is so busy actually swimming that we hardly hear a peep from him. AND I would love the recipes from that oh so cute baby shower you hosted! See you soon!