Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Preschool Graduation

I had to interrupt my vacation blogging to include this.

Carson "graduated" from his little mommy and me preschool today, which was really cute and hilarious considering all but one of the kids in his class are going on to preschool again next year, but away from homes and moms since in Florida it is free the year before Kindergarten.


My friend Lindsey was amazing and made up these cute certificates and bags and a school bus cake for the party...it was really fun. After the party was over we had snacks and a swim party which was a blast also. We are so proud of Carson and all he learned this year and are excited (sniff.....sort of) for him to go to "real" preschool next year. I will miss him sooo much though....
And I couldn't help but including this picture of Brynnli on her new ride, given to us by our neighbors, she's a motorcylce mama, very fitting for her crazy personality:)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

sweet wheels brynnli!

and way to go carson on graduating!