Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cousins

We were so lucky to have my sister Jenny and her family here for the last ten days.... to say we had a great time would be an understatement. The kids especially had so much fun and were so cute playing together. Jenny and I have planned well and had our kids one year apart each, so it's Carson (4), Kate (3), Brynnli (2), and Macy (ten months), and then our little guy will be right in line. Our kids LOVED little Macy a little too much at times, but she was a good sport and such a cutie pie it made us excited for our little baby coming soon.
The kids had fun playing outside, swimming, and eatiang popsicles together.



This was what they spent most of their time outside doing, with Carson as chauffer.



Tons more pictures to come from all the fun stuff we did, but I'm still recouping from our trip to Bahamas......we miss you Heymans!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

wow, you are quick!! i love that first picture. i'll send you some of my pictures today. we had a great time vacationing with you guys!! hopefully you can relax a bit this week and give your poor pregnant body a break!

Dave, Trisha and Kaitlyn said...

I love the new big picture on top!!! You don't even look pregnant (I hate...envy...you for that)! I can't wait to see more pictures. Miss you guys.