Friday, August 1, 2008

Nothing much

We haven't really been up to anything super exciting other than just hanging out, which is kind of nice to do after a vacation. We started feeding Brynnli baby food and Carson has decided he likes being a baby too. He finished off her sweet potatoes and peas... so I'm thinking, hey this is a new way to get him to eat vegetables, like in that book by Jessica Seinfeld or whoever, I'll just throw baby food in his stuff... Brynni looks like she is drugs in this picture:)

He also decided that he likes to act like a baby with her in her crib after naps.....
But sometimes he has to act grownup.... I mean, you can't wear just anything to go watch airplanes at the park! I almost died laughing this day. I went into Brynnli's room to get her dressed to leave the house and told Carson to get his shoes on. He came out of my closet dressed like this:) I said okay, take off the hat and change your shoes, etc. which he refused to do, so I thought, hey we're just going to the park, let him wear it. So he did, he walked out of our house in it (I was praying none of our neighbors would be outside to see him wearing women's shoes and a pink purse) and all the way to the park.
And Brynnli started sitting up for real this week! She's still a little wobbly at times (hence the fortress), but it is very cute! Just funny since at this age Carson was basically already crawling! I have been crossing my fingers for a more layback baby this time!!
Right after I took this picture she nose dived into the bus, ouch!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Carson's got some STYLE!! thats amazing you let him out of the house in it.

Way to go Brynnli on sitting up! Thats the best when they just sit there and play with toys. I have had a few casualties trying to get pictures of Kate doing things like that...it's the price you pay to blog about it!

Kevin and Emily said...

I LOVE Carson's outfit he chose for the park. What a funny kid. Your kids are adorable. Glad that all is well.

Kevin and Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.