Sunday, August 24, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Rick and I have been married 6 years today, I can't believe it!! We went out to celebrate on Friday night and dropped the kiddos of at their grandparent's house.
We went to Texas de Brazil for dinner, it is one of those all you can eat meat places kind of like Rodizios in Provo, it was sooo yummy!! Rick considers it one of his greatest accomplishments in our marriage that he has gotten me to like meat so much since we've been married! When I married him I only ate chicken!!! Not the case anymore!!
After dinner we went to see the new Batman movie (highly romantic I know), which was good, but a little scary! What a fun time we had actually being able to talk to eachother without a baby crying or Carson saying, "mommy, daddy, watch this...." or something like that.




I am so thankful for Rick, he is my best friend, and he always makes me laugh, Happy Anniversary!!
Here's a few flashback pictures from the HOT (104, I believe) day six years ago......

I couldn't help but add this cute picture of our kids in the bath together last night, this was the first time we put them in together and it was so fun!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, Alli, congrats on 6 years. It is so cool to see how far we've come. I love to see how Rick looks at you in those wedding pictures and to know that he still looks at you that way. Congratulations and I'm glad you had a great night together. Love you!
Lisa

Jenny said...

6 years, wow! happy anniversary! you guys make such a cute little family. i love it.

PerryParty3 said...

Happy Anniversary! LOVE being able to watch a movie and at the end, actually know what the plot was about! (ya know...with no distractions)