Monday, May 5, 2008

Boys Weekend

Rick took off this weekend to his friend from freshman year of college, Joe's wedding in Philadelphia and Washington D.C.

According to Rick the traffic in Philadelphia was insane!!




The wedding took place in the Washington D.C. Mormon temple, so beautiful!
What a happy couple...... I remember those newly married days....
It was so fun for Rick to have a mini reunion with his friends from freshman year, it sounds like they pretty much acted like freshman boys again while they were together.... staying up really late to eat like four times.... driving fast.....(Left to right, Nathan, Joe, Rick, Naaman, and Jeng)
For the reception Joe got into traditional Korean garb
Needless to say Rick had a blast with his friends, I was especially jealous that he got to stay in the Hilton with Nathan, I don't think he's ever taken me to a Hilton:)
While Rick was gone I had a fun time with the kids, but he took the camera so I couldn't take any pictures of our adventures, so I figured I'd take a few today.....
I have been meaning to clean Carson's toys for quite some time now, and finally today I felt up to the task (I just really wanted to get it off my to-do list) and didn't realize what a task it would be!! I filled up the bathtub with Carson's toys that were washable and could barely fit him in!! He had a blast with all his toys in the bath!! The only problem was that he dropped the toy he was playing with and we couldn't find it anywhere!! He has way too many toys!!


And our sweet Brynnli is so nice to let me take her picture every Sunday before church... what a sweet girl!! I love the lavender!!!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

you do such a good job with brynnli and her matching bows. rick's trip looked like fun! its always fun to act like freshmen again.

hayley said...

I love the purple, I don't expect anything less! She is so beautiful, and I think I see a lot of her mommy in her:)

Unknown said...

I think that the boys had fun! I didn't realize they stayed at the Hilton! Big trouble for Mr. Nate :) I am glad you posted pictures, Nate didn't take a camera. And great way to clean the toys! I hadn't thought of that. My boys would be happy to have that many toys in their bath!

JS said...

How fun! Joe looks so happy! Tyson was jealous that Rick got to act like a freshman with those guys.

Brynnli is so cute! I can't believe you can already put her hair in pig tails. That is amazing!

Emily B. said...

All the toys in the tub! That's an awesome picture!