Monday, February 4, 2008

While we wait.....

My house is cleaned, the laundry is done, my clothes are all too small, and I am ready to have this baby. The problem is, apparently she is not ready to come out yet:) Yes, as you may have guessed, we are still waiting on our little girl to make her way out. She still has one more day to get out on time, but after that we may have to start some pep talks etc. I went to the doctor last Thursday and was 3 cm dilated, I guess a good sign, and yet, we wait......

While we wait I will blog some pictures I have been meaning to post anyways.


This weekend Carson and I and his grandparents went to a family birthday party. Carson had a blast!!

He wore Mickey ears (for two seconds)


And he got to play in a bounce house, which he LOVED!!!!!
For obvious reasons, no one wanted me in the bounce house, so Grandpa got to tag along while I watched....
And Carson ate all my birthday cake!!!!


He was so cute bouncing with the other two girls his age!!




And two weeks ago I had a back to back baby shower weekend. Friday night my friend Kimberly threw me an awesome shower at her house with mostly people from church. She did a great job, I especially liked that she had all purple treats!!!! Here's some pictures and a link from the shower, it was soo fun!!





Who knew that you can get lingerie at a baby shower? (Okay, it's a nursing bra... which I am so excited about:)
http://smilebox.com/playEmail/4d6a4d774e5451324e4877304f4455774f44557a0d0a&sb=1
Then Saturday afternoon my mother in law hosted another shower mostly for family and family friends at her house which also turned out to be a blast!! Carson had fun running around getting attention, and our little girl got all kinds of clothes!! What a spoiled girl just like her big brother!!
This is the only picture I have from that one so far, sorry!!!
Hopefully we'll have some good news for you soon!!

3 comments:

hayley said...

Wow! How fun to have two showers for your second baby:) Especially since you are having a girl and they are way more fun to buy for! Carson is so cute in those pictures! Good luck, hope you have him tomorrow on Luke's birthday, that would be cool! I can't believe Luke is going to be three tomorrow! Aren't we still 21??? Anyways, hang in there and think positive!!!!

Kristina said...

I am so excited for you!! You still look WAY TOO CUTE to be ready have your baby yet :-) I'll start praying for your little girl to come if you pray for my guy to hold off for awhile (j/k :-)). I hope the next few days of waiting fly by!

Lisa said...

Good luck with the waiting and delivery! Can't wait to see pictures of your little one! And yes, I agree with the earlier comment - much too cute to be ready to you have your baby! :)