Monday, February 18, 2008

What we've been up to.....Our "Photo Shoot" and more...

So, I woke up Sunday morning with a great idea, since we were just hanging around all day with nothing to do, I thought we could all get cute and take a family picture since my mom was here to take it. So we pretty much spent the whole day getting ready (well I did, showering can be quite an accomplishment right now:) and started pictures.....
Let's just say it didn't turn out quite the way I had imagined...

Brynnli was fine once I fed her, but Carson was not feeling photogenic at all....
What an angel she is!!!
Poor Carson, he was not happy with us at all, he wanted to play outside

Grandma and Brynnli
Aww.... she has Rick wrapped around her finger already

Here are some belated Valentines pics

Kalle Wernli (left), Kaitlyn Freel (cousin), Brynnli on the right, assuming her yoga pose
We were feeling stir crazy on Saturday so we went to President's Fest at a park by our house, Carson's favorite part was the "nine" school buses in the parking lot
Brynnli slept the whole time!!!




8 comments:

hayley said...

Love the family pic! That is classic:) I love the "yoga position" too funny.

Lisa said...

She is so beautiful!! And have I already commented that I LOVE her name. If your family is anything like mine, you will never get a good, rock solid family photo again. :) The last one we had was 4.5 years ago when Brayden was 6 months old! haha

Jenny said...

ahh how cute are they in their little vday outfits!! i love it. al, you are looking great post-baby! brynnli looks adorable in her little violet outfit too, i'm glad you found one!

Jenny said...

okay so i think brynnli might have rick's eyes and your nose. i'm not sure about the rest; what do you guys think?

Emily B. said...

I can't remember if I already commented on another post, so I'll just do it again. Brynnli is so beautiful and it looks like you guys are doing great! Congratulations!

NATE said...

Rick needs to eat more food!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Stephanie said...

Your new little girl is so cute! I'm so sad I missed you guys the last time I was in Florida, it didn't feel right.