Thursday, February 7, 2008

She's Here!!!

Brynnli Allison Tolbert, has finally joined us. The Doctor showed up at 8:00 AM to check on Allison and Brynnli was born at 8:07 AM on Feb. 7. She weighed 7lb 13oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Everything went wonderful and we are still in the recovery room for the next night or two. Since the hospital has internet we wanted to post some of our pics.

Just the Three of us before
leaving for hospital.


Introducing Carson to his new Sister!

How Pretty!




Daddy loves his little Girl!


Carson could not get enough of Brynnli.


A Happy Family of Four!


We've noticed some similarities between
Carson and Brynnli as babies.
Brynnli pic
Carson as a baby.



More cute pics of little Brynnli






This is my first blog page I don't know what I'm doing but Allison is sleeping
and I know she wanted to post some pictures tonight.
Rick


















11 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations!! She's so beautiful! We're so happy for you guys. And Rick, you did a pretty good job with your first post :)
Love,
Heather and Paul

Lisa said...

Alli,
Congratulations! She is so cute and very much a little girl. I love her hat. Great idea. I might have to steal that one. I'm so excited for you and Rick. Carson looks like a great big brother. I'm very happy for you.
Love you all,
Lisa

PerryParty3 said...

Good Job Rick! Looks like you did a great job posting those pictures! They are probably the best hospital pictures I have ever seen. Congratulations! She is so pretty and I LOVE that name! I'm glad everyone is doing well. Thanks for the pictures!

JS said...

She is darling! I love the picture of Carson kissing her. That is so sweet! Congrats guys! Now the fun begins... late night parties...etc. :)

Unknown said...

Awesome! She is gorgeous. Good job Rick with working the blog system. Nate is catching on. Good luck. You now have one of each. That was Nate's dream, but three boys is how I like it.

Janelle said...

Congratulations. We are so excited for you. We are coming to Florida in a week and a half. How far are you from Disney world. I don't know where we are staying but I know we are going to Disney World so it has to be close to that. Ps we have a blog too
JanelleandJeremy.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

Welcome to the world Brynnli! Your aunt Jenny is DYING to meet you!

John and Courtney Houghton said...

great post rick! congrats! i love how you spell her name. :)

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous baby and a gorgeous name! We are so happy for you! Carson looks so excited to be a big brother...it's so cute!

Gary Church said...

YAY!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! A family of four!! ADORABLE! I'm so glad that everything went so smoothly (or at least sounds that way) AND JEALOUS! Enjoy! Can't wait for more pics!!

Janette

hayley said...

Congratulations!!! She is so precious:) Way to go guys!!! Love the name, I would totally steal it if that wasn't my sister's name or if I ever get a girl!!! hehe:) I am so happy everything went well!