Monday, November 19, 2007

Tag I'm it

So, our friend Brittany tagged me, and I"m finally getting around to doing it, I hope you're not all totally bored:) Here we go:

1. I love to sketch, mostly people, and actually used to be pretty good at it, someone even bought one of my picture once....

2. I have a terrible habit of chewing on my lip, which is why you will almost never catch me without my chapstick in my pocket

3. I would love to go back and get my masters in Psychology and go into family therapy, I still plan to do that someday.

4. I run everyday (althought at a snails pace) mostly to keep my sanity and balance out my large appetite:)

5. I didn't eat any meat other than chicken (unless you count bacon, which I never could give up) from tenth grade until I was pregnant with Carson (I'll have to tell you why some other time, it's a really dumb reason). I just finally added hamburgers back in this pregnancy, Rick is so thrilled!!

6. My favorite color is purple, which is why I am so excited to have a girl and decorate a room in lavender, and not fire trucks!!!

Hope that wasn't too unbearable, here goes, tag you're it:

Kimberly Wernli
Hayley Vanbeever
Janette Church
Lisa White
Rick (please!)
Trisa Perry

7 comments:

Gary Church said...

Allison, I didn't know a single one of those ... some friend I am! I guess that's what happens when it's been 7-8 years since we've hung out. I can't believe it's been that long. Anyway, I did this a couple weeks ago and you can view it at:

http://janetteandgary.blogspot.com/2007/10/6-things-about-me.html

You'll probably have to copy and paste that into the URL box.

I'm so thankful for blogs!! It helps people like me keep in touch so easily when I would otherwise drop off the face of the earth!

hayley said...

So do I just write 6 random things about myself? Also, I knew you were due in February, but I didn't know it was the 5th? That's Luke's and Will's brother's birthday! Anyways, YES we are still on for the 26-27th! Also, congrats to Trisha! I am glad she and the baby are doing fine:) Makes me miss the NICU, I love those tiny little babes!

Chris said...

yay i knew all of those things! except i didn't know you ran EVERY day, way to go! even while preggo? and i can't think of which picture someone bought but i don't doubt it. i do remember you winning the fire poster contest. oh and i guess i didn't know you planned to get your masters later in life, so i guess i didn't know all of those...

Chris said...

oops that last comment was from me, jenny, sorry.

Unknown said...

You rock! This was so fun to read and get to know you a little better :) I should have Nate do one and see if there's anything about him I wouldn't have guessed (as his wife that could be scary!)

Emily said...

Allison,
So I ran across your blog while I was looking at Trisa's. It was so fun to catch up and see what you've been up too! What a cute family.

Emily said...

My blog is cejackman.blogspot.com