Thursday, November 15, 2007

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!!!

I couldn't help the cheesy title, sorry!! So this week to escape all the craziness going on in our lives we decided to take Carson to the Miami zoo. We went about six months ago, but this time he seemed to really LOVE it!!


I think that Carson's favorite was the elephant!! They were so fun!!!


How cute are they in their sunglasses?

Carson LOVED the fish also.
It is important to stay hydrated in our hot "winter" weather, Carson did it by drinking our slurpee....
The petting zoo was kinda lame, but Carson loved petting a pig!!


I guess we wore him out, but it was a nice break for us to look at the animals and eat while he slept:)

The gorillas and chimps were the most fascinating to me, they are so similar to us in so many ways.... we watched this one through the window for at least a half hour!!! We had a great time!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

looks fun! carson's hair looks like it's getting a little wavier! or maybe just longer?

hayley said...

How cute! Looks like you guys had fun:) That little Carson is SO CUTE! I can't wait to meet him in person. I really hope we can get together while you are here on the 26-27. I talked to Heather about too!

PerryParty3 said...

Um, are you supposed to be 6 months' pregnant in these pictures?! You are so tiny! Carson is so cute! Definitly going to be a great big-brother!