Friday, November 16, 2007

Babies.........

First things first, I want to introduce Carson's new cousin Kaitlyn Anne Freel. Rick's sister Trisha was due Dec. 31st, but unexpectedly had her baby last week!! It was a little crazy at first, but Trisha and the baby are doing GREAT!!!

Kaitlyn weighed in at 3 Lbs 9 oz!! So tiny!!


Isn't she gorgeous?
And two weeks before Kaitlyn, our friends Chris, Kim, and Jada added little Kalle to their family. Carson is trying to keep his options open in case Jada doesn't want to marry him twenty five years or so:)
She is so cute!!! What a good baby too!! It gives me hope!!
Carson was so cute holding Kalle, it made me so excited to have a little girl in a couple months!! He will be such a good big brother (I hope). Naturally because of all the babies around, he has become obsessed with babies and points them out everywhere we go, but who can blame him, they are so cute!!! Poor Carson though, he is surrounded by WOMEN!!!


3 comments:

Jenny said...

wow i'm amazed at how cute kaitlyn looks at only 3 lbs! kallie looks like a cute little thing too. carson seriously is surrounded by women-at least he's the oldest and won't ever get dressed up like one (hopefuly:))

Gary Church said...

She IS gorgeous ... and so tiny! I just spent a little bit catching up on your blog ... dang girl, you were MEANT to be pregnant. You make one very cute prego chick! And Carson ... he's my latest crush! I love the pic of you and him at the zoo ... adorable!

Unknown said...

That's amazing that babies can survive at such a little size and also how fast they can grow. My little one is approaching 4 months! I am so sad. I love the baby stage. Nate takes over when they interact with him around 2. Hope your pregnancy is going well. Congrats on having a girl.