Monday, August 27, 2007

San Fransisco

Day 1- Muir Woods


I am finally blogging our trip, mostly because my sister has made some disparaging remarks about my lack of blogs.... I am trying to do better:)


Our first day in San Fran we drove and took a little bus, which Carson loved up to a beautiful area where there are lots of tall Redwood trees. It was gorgeous!!! We had fun hiking around, getting stalked by a random homeless man, and trying to entertain the kids.









After our fun day at Muir woods we (well Rick) had a mini reunion with some of his friends from freshman year at BYU. Jen and Tyson (left) and their twins happen to be friends of my sister and Chris in their ward there (small world). Ben traveled from Sacramento to see us, what a great time!!!




3 comments:

kimberly said...

You guys are so stinking cute. I am glad that you had fun in Cali but we missed you terribly! It sucks to be the ones left at home! Carson's life seems to be doomed with women - a girl cousin, another girl cousin on the way, a girlfriend and maybe even a little sister?!

Jenny said...

hey i was not the only one to make disparaging remarks! but, i did make most of them. you can't blame me for wanting to see more of carson, he is pretty cute.

Chris said...

I forgot about the homeless man. He came out of no where.