Monday, August 27, 2007

San Fransisco: Day 4

So, for our last day all together we decided we would take a little drive to the beach, which had an amusement park attached to the boarwalk, it was soooo fun!!! The beach of course was a little cold for us Florida people, so there really wasn't any swimming, but it felt great!!!!



Carson loves his Aunt Jenny, or "ja..ja.."


What a good aunt!!!

Did I mention Kate is the cutest? What a smiler!!!

No, Carson is not taking the picture......


Carson had fun building this enormous sand castle.... (okay, not really, he was just ruining one that had been previously built)

Then the games began!!! The whole group, minus me, Carson and my mom and Kate went on a big roller coaster and another fun adult ride



Later on at the end of the night the three of us went on the ferris wheel, I'm not sure what Carson thought, he was very serious the whole ride, but then again it was 9:30 California time, which meant it was after midnight Florida time!!!



An uncle times two at the age of 15!!! What fun!!
While the grownups went on the big kid rides, mom and I took the babies on the train!!! The funny part was that the train operator wouldn't let my mom hold six month old kate in her lap during the ride, she had to sit next to her because it was "safer...."
Dad was like a little kid in a candy store the whole night, what a daredevil!!!






Rick was jealous that I got to take Carson on a kiddie ride, so they went on the dragon!!
On the way home our car, consisting of me, Rick, Nicole, Ryan and sleeping Carson decided to make an eleven o'clock In and Out run, mom thought we were crazy, and rightfully so since they were leaving bright and early the next morning for an eleven hour drive home!!!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

You win the award for "most improved blogger." Great posts!

kimberly said...

Ok as if I wasn't already jealous of all of the cool things you did in San Fran - but to read on here that you went to In and Out! Thats like pouring salt in the wound :-( No fair! I am happy for you though, a little.

hayley said...

Wow! What a fun trip:) Looks like you got to do it all, and got some great shots doing it! I love vacation and summer time, I hope your morning sickness was all gone for the trip! Beautiful family:)

Chris said...

Congrats! Jenny just called and told me you found out. Kate is so excited for more cousins.

Jenny said...

yeah you probably need a new post with ultrasound pictures!