Friday, August 24, 2007

Five Years Today


Rick and I are celebrating our five year wedding anniversary today, isn't that crazy? I can't believe how fast life goes by! You may ask how we are celebrating our anniversary today.... well Rick is working and I am unpacking from our fun trip to San Fran and hanging out with Carson. I"m sure we will do something fun to celebrate tomorrow, but for today I wanted to post some pictures to celebrate our anniversary. I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful guy, who knew? I was just greeted not to long ago by a man I didn't know at my door with a great suprise.....



Here's some anniversary pictures from previous years.......





The first year we were married Rick suprised me and kidnapped me away from work for a couple days and we went to the West coast of Florida to a resort on the beach, so fun!!! Who said that one year old wedding cake is tasty?




Year two Rick worked, and so this is year three when I was barely pregnant with Carson at Marco Island on the west coast of Florida again, are you noticing a theme? We love that place!!






Year four, and a new addition to the anniversary tradition, Carson!! Yes, once again we went to Naples, on the west coast, when you have a good thing going, why change it? Once we got home we dropped Carson off at the grandparents and went out for our favorite, fondue!!! Yumm....


So here we are this year, no west coast in the works for now, but by next year we will have a second new addition to bring with us to celebrate!! We are pregnant with baby two due on February 3rd!!! Who knows what this year will bring?

I hope five years brings you all the happiness it has brought us:)


















3 comments:

Jenny said...

happy anniversary! this was a great blog, i think you are getting better at this! your pictures are so cute- it feels like your wedding was not that long ago! i hope you find time to celebrate since rick has to work because of us :( love you guys and rick we are so happy you are in the family now!

hayley said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful little family you have:) It is hard planning those special outtings with the special little ones in the way!

Lisa said...

Congratulations on the upcoming baby!!! How exciting! I can't wiat to hear the gender of your little person. Your anniversary pics are cute - it's amazing how fast times flies by...