Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Minor League....

Carson started his first season of baseball. Last year we tried soccer.....Rick and a good friend of ours coached and Carson was less than enthused. Rick was pretty much angry for a good hour or two after every practice and game because Carson wasn't even trying.

So this summer Rick took Carson and Brynnli to a Marlins baseball game with some other dads in our ward. Carson LOVED it. Ever since he's been asking to play. The hilarious part is that Rick not only never played baseball (but did somehow manage to play almost every other sport...) he pretty much HATES the game.

Carson LOVES it. So funny. He told me today on the way back from Brynnli's dance class right before t-ball practice...."mom, I just love baseball, it's so fun!" Too cute. He got a hat tonight to go with his uniform and didnt' want to take it off to go to sleep.

Too cute. In any case, I'm just glad he wants to play some sport, because Rick is pretty much obsessed with sports (in a good way....) and I want them to have something to do together:) I kind of love that Carson picked the one sport Rick could care less about....too funny. Unless that means I have to start watching baseball on TV too in addition to football, basketball, hockey, and soccer........Yikes!!!










2 comments:

Jenny said...

That's so cute! It's hilarious to me at such a young age that Carson already knows what sports he likes and doesn't like. Even funnier that he picked the one Rick isn't into. Maybe Cole or Brynnli will get into soccer! You'll probably have to end up adding baseball into the tv rotation, lucky you :)

natalie sams said...

Hi this is so random but I am trying to dress my toddler as a trash man for halloween and it pulled up your blog. Would you mind sharing where you found that Waste Management costume??? Sorry I know that is soo random. I live in Athens, GA and my son is OBSESSED with trash!! samsnatalie@hotmail.com