Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween all Week

We had Halloween all weekend long like I'm sure all of you did. We had our Trunk or Treat party at church....Carson stayed consistent and picked another blue collar job (last three years: garbage man, fireman, ups man)



Brynnli dressed up as Belle for the church party, Snow White for her school party, and five minutes before we left tonight for Trick or Treating decided she wanted to be a ladybug. Luckily, we had all these costumes already! Except for her ladybug antennae which I made as we were leaving.....


Cole was a pirate:) He wasn't a fan of his costume at the church party though, so the hat came off, and his vest ended up around his waist like a skirt:) He did pickup a cute little strawberry though!


Our annual visit to the pumpkin "patch..." aka the parking lot filled with straw and pumpkins:)









Brynnli had a school party today and got to swim afterwards!!! Only in Florida in October!!

Carson had his school party today too and got to wear his costume and do all sorts of fun things!






Tonight for Trick or Treating! I was solo, so I walked most of the neighborhood with Cole on my hip dragging Brynnli in the wagon and with Carson running ahead. Carson couldn't get to the doors fast enough, Brynnli was set after about ten houses to sit and eat candy in the wagon, and Cole sat happily in his favorite spot on my hip and ate lollipops and pointed to the next house mumbling (I'm pretty sure he was saying more candy or trick or treat...). We had a great time!! Love these little guys.


All that walking made me hungry....HELLO Halloween candy!!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute costumes! I love how Carson has such uniqueideas for Halloween costumes! I can't wait to see what profession he picks when he is older :)

Carson and Brynnli look so tall and thin in that pumpkin patch picture! I can't wait to see them.

hayley said...

You are such a fun mom:) My kids only get to pick out of the hand-me-downs what they want to be. Thanks for your comments on my blog, it has been really nice to hear from you! I can't believe we are thirty and have hand fulls of kids. Where does the time go!!