Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Yay for Visitors!

My parents came to visit us last week and we had a blast. The kids were so excited for them to come. Carson wokeup with a HUGE smile on his face the morning they were flying in. I struggled to remember my camera when we were just hanging out here...but we went to jaxsons ice cream, the pool a bunch, church, Chic-fila, and then we headed to Orlando to Sea World for a few days. We stayed in a suite with a couple bedrooms there and the kids thought it was so fun for us to all be together. We showed Grandma and Grandpa who have never been to Orlando all kinds of fun stuff to do at Sea World like feeding the dolphins and Sea Lions (Brynnli opted out of the dolphins), petting Sting Rays.....Since we only have a double stroller and we have three kids who need to rest sometimes....there was a lot of this going on. We won't be getting a triple stroller anytime soon, so this will just have to do. We spent plenty of time eating too at Cici's pizza, Friendlys for ice cream, and Tony Romas. And we rode lots of fun kiddie rides at Sea World too. I wasn't so sure about letting Grandpa take Brynnli on the teacups but she kept laughing the whole time saying "Grandpa you're going really fast!" Carson and I took a non-spin approach which I liked better.....Cole was so excited to finally get to do something and not watch everyone else! (I"m standing behind him)



And we got to meet the "real" Shamu himself:)





It was a fun trip and of course went by too fast as usual. We miss you!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Jealous! That looks like a lot of fun. I wish we could have been there too! Cole is so blonde I can't ever get over it! Brynnli is beautiful, and Carson is such a little man! They are growing up too fast.