Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fast Forward 13 years....

H'll be graduating from high school before I know it. That's what I kept thinking at his PRESCHOOL graduation on Saturday. Time really is just flying by too fast for me these days.

I am so proud of this sweet little boy though. He really accomplished a lot this year in preschool. I couldn't believe how much he learned. At the beginning of the year they gave me a printout of all the things he'd need to know by the time he started Kindgergarten and I thought....wow.....no way he'll know all this stuff! But he does! Thank goodness for good teachers, because despite my best efforts, he doesn't think I know anything:) He LOVED his school, his friends, and his teachers this year. So much so that his favorite thing to do is play school....ALL DAY.

The night before graduation Carson got sick with a really bad cough. He has been so excited for weeks to do this dance for graduation and was so upset Saturday morning when he was coughing like crazy and I said he probably couldn't go. He asked his dad to give him a special blessing, and was cough free the whole time. It was amazing, nothing short of a miracle in my mind.





I"m still trying to figure out how I am old enough to have a kid starting Kindergarten in the Fall....(since I"m only "19" in my head....) Congratulations Carson! My big sweet boy.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

wow! it's not hard to imagine high school graduation when he has a legit graduation cap and gown!! that looks like an amazing preschool. the dance with the little mermaid girl looked entertaining.

mom told me the story about carson's cough on sunday. what a sweet little guy to think to ask for a blessing! that is a really cool story.