Friday, November 19, 2010

Tiny Dancer

I'm going to be honest, it has been a really tough month for me. Life has just been a little too much sometimes to handle. So today I am thankful for little things that make me happy. Today I got to go watch Brynnli dance in dance class (which we only get to do once a month) and it made me happy. She is such a happy girl at dance class. I am so thankful for her.

Brynnli and her best friend Izzie

I am also thankful for Grandma who came to watch (which made Brynnli's day) and took pictures for me, since my hands were full with Cole. Thank you!!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

she is so cute! that's so awesome that rick's mom is involved and able to come to stuff.

i'm sorry you've been having a rough month. this week i have thought a couple times "how the heck am i ever going to manage another kid?" so basically you're my hero! it has to get easier from here...

can't wait to see you and your cute family!

Britni and Brett said...

Oh my goodness! Brynnli and Izzie look so adorable!