Monday, November 8, 2010

Football

Rick got free tickets from a friend for the Miami Hurricanes game this weekend, so we decided to take Carson and Brynnli and leave little Cole man with the grandparents. It was beautiful weather due to our first "cold front" and the kids loved it!

Brynnli's favorite thing: The "duck" otherwise known as the Ibis and mascot, and of course, the cheerleaders who, as she put it, kept "shaking their bum like I do in dance class."

Carson's favorite: watching the football game. He wanted to know everything about how the game worked, and was very disappointed when we left mid third quarter to put Brynnli down for her nap.

My favorite thing was that we all had matching shirts (not that you can tell by the picture....) which was so fun to me. Little Cole was all bundled up for the first time and had a blast with Grandma and Grandpa! I have to say though, the kids (and me...) were very sad about leaving Cole behind to go to the game at first. We love the little guy.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That's great you were able to get out and do something fun just with the "big" kids. I bet Carson and Brynlli loved it.