Thursday, March 11, 2010

Carson's Birthday

Carson's actual birthday was on Sunday, and also Rick was on duty, so we just celebrated with the three of us that day by opening presents, playing, and going to church.I made cupcakes for Carson to bring to his little sunbeam class at church. Brynnli ate one discreetly in the hallwayWe celebrated with daddy on Monday by going to watch airplanes at the airport and having a picnic. That night we had Carson's two best friends over for a "party". I have been very lame at bday parties this year and caved at the last minute and let him think he was having a party.
Carson is obsessed with having parades at our house all day long.... so I thought it was fitting to make him a Mickey mouse parade cake.



Carson is growing up so fast and loves anything Disney still, along with garbage trucks (still), legos, airplanes, monster trucks, and anything using his imagination. We are so thankful for him!

1 comment:

Dave, Trisha and Kaitlyn said...

love the pic of brynnli 'discreetly' eating her cupcake! I can't believe my favorite little boy in the WHOLE world is 4. I am SO old! I can't wait for boy #2 to come!