Monday, October 26, 2009

Random fun

Even though it doesn't get too cold here I get excited when it is Fall and holiday time. We had fun last week doing random fun stuff together and I thought I'd post some pics.

Last week we had a day of cool weather and the kids spent literally the whole day outside. They loved it! We even walked to the grocery store.....about a three mile roundtrip walk.....which they actually loved!!! (It wasn't by choice sadly, my car battery was dead)
The next day it was still lingeringly cool (okay below 90) and we headed to the zoo, in the RAIN. We rented this little bike which we don't usually do, but the kids LOVED it!


And of course we had to make some Halloween treats for Family night, we let the kids cutout and frost them themselves, which was hilarious. They were suprisingly good at it.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

your kids look so tall and old! can't wait to see them.

Meghan and Chris said...

Too bad you guys aren't coming for Kait's birthday this year... I wish I could see the 3 of them play together now that they are older! The pictures from Florida looked like it was a really great time!