Saturday, October 17, 2009

Halloween Party

We hav e a tradition with our friends to dress up and carve pumpkins together before Halloween and today was the day.....the kids got all dressed in their costumesMinnie mouse and can you guess what Carson is?
We couldn't believe all six kids under four sat still for like a good five minutes while we all snapped pictures
The cutest mouse ever....
Carson and Jada were so cute and kept sneaking kisses during the photo shoot.....my camera wasn't cooperating to get them on camera....

Rick had to work and couldn't come, but I made an attempt at carving a pumpkin with the kids....I can't say it was that amazing, but Carson and Brynnli had fun helping, especially Carson who cleaned out all the guts for me

Just a random picture from this morning.....the past two days these guys were so good and cute....I am afraid of what they have in store for me though, they must want something....

4 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

is Carson Handy Manny? What a cute group of kids! I'm hoping my kids will help me with the "guts" this year.

Jenny said...

ahh so darling! i love carson's costume! i won't say what it is so that people can guess, but it looks great!

Gary Church said...

I hate that I rarely make it over here ... I swear that your baby wasn't even walking when I was last here.

Carson is a garbage man, right? My 3 year old would LOVE to be a garbage man. :D

Dave, Trisha and Kaitlyn said...

Oh my cuteness! Little Minnie and the garbage man are tooo cute!!! Good job mommy.