Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our almost perfect photo shoot

I had this great idea the other night to get the kids all dressed up in their easter outfits and to take them to the beach around sunset to get cute pictures. Like most other plans I have, it was a good idea, in theory. The beach was beautiful, the backdrop for the pictures was gorgeous, and our kids even, in my opinion were adorable.... until we brought out the camera. They were still cute, just not in a cute smiling together picture taking kind of way. Here are some of the outtakes. Brynnli looked like this in almost all the pictures, I can't be mad though because she inherited her goofy look from me.



On a positive note, we brought dinner and the kids had a BLAST playing at the park there, it is definately something we will do again, minus the cameras and cutesy clothes for now.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

aw they are adorable no matter what! it does seem though like whenever i have a specific plan to take pictures of kate, she rebels. then when she looks like a total ragmuffin she will smile all cute and want me to take pictures.

Dave, Trisha and Kaitlyn said...

I have THE cutest niece and nephew on the planet. Good photo taking! We can't wait to see you in NC!!!

PerryParty3 said...

I LOVE the pictures! Especially the pointing one! and VERY cute outfits.