Friday, January 2, 2009

Our Christmas Cruise

Over Christmas Rick's parents took us as our gift on a family cruise to the Eastern Carribbean. We went with them and Rick's sister Trisha and her husband Dave's famiy. It was so much fun! We definately ate way too much, but it was well worth it!

So I was so overwhelmed with all the pictures we had I just decided to make a slide show (thanks Jenny). Hope you have as much fun watching as we did on the cruise!

Here's a few of the highlights in case you don't care about watching the whole long slideshow.... (which is at the end of the pictures)


















Click to play Our Christmas Cruise
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 comments:

hayley said...

Cute, cute, cute pictures! What a fun trip. I think you have more family pictures in that one post than I have of my whole marriage:) Glad you had a Merry Christmas.

Jenny said...

that looks like so much fun! you guys look so tan and wonderful!

Dave, Trisha and Kaitlyn said...

We had a great time with you guys! Kaitlyn misses her cousins and promises to visit soon!

Lisa said...

Wow, it looks like you had a great time. I love all the matchy-matchy family photos. You guys have such a cute family. I also couldn't believe how much little baby Kaitlyn looks like Trisha. I'm glad you all had a great time together. Love you!

Lisa said...

Wow, it looks like you had a great time. I love all the matchy-matchy family photos. You guys have such a cute family. I also couldn't believe how much little baby Kaitlyn looks like Trisha. I'm glad you all had a great time together. Love you!

Kevin and Emily said...

Awesome family pictures. Looks like a great family vacation. We cruised the Carribean in 2007 and I miss it every day! (= Happy New Year!