Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday

Since we have church at one o'clock on Sunday, which is right in the middle of Carson's naptime, we usually put him down for his nap early, and we cut it short to wake him up to make it to church in time. Today, when we went in to wake him up (I always get him all dressed before I put him down so that we can leave right away once he wakes up) this is how he was sleeping in his bed, we thought it was funny!



After church and after dinner, we decided to make our favorite dessert, German chocolate cake with caramel and sweetened condensed milk, very yummy!! Carson helped and then Rick and him helped "cleanup" the bowl.
Brynnli watched while we made the cake from my sling on my side, she was drooling like crazy!!
She was so depressed not to get any cake that she passed out..... what a sweetheart.And a few random pics from this weekend I had to include: How cute are my boys???

1 comment:

Kevin and Emily said...

Looks like a perfect Sunday. I loved your 4th of July photo shoot too. Your kids are so dang cute!