Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Boise Part 2

We were so excited we got to be there for my sister Nicole's 20th birthday! We went to Tony Romas to celebrate and it was so yummy!




Her birthday was actually on Sunday so after church we had to take lots of pictures! Some of us went to four hours of church that day because we went to my dad's ward too, he is the branch president of the singles ward there.

My sister Nicole is so beautiful, inside and out, I am so proud of her.
I got to decorate her bday cake, I love doing that! We had a couple days before my other sister Jenny got there with Kate so Carson had fun doing all kinds of things...
Watering Grandma's flowers

Playing in the baby pool

We got to go to FHE with my dad's singles ward, which was water skiing at the lake. Carson had a blast with my dad on the dock watching the boats.

3 comments:

Kevin and Emily said...

Looks like a great trip! It is always so nice to go visit your family. I am so glad the kids were good on the plane, despite all of the crazy things that happened to you. Oh the joys of traveling. (=

Chris said...

wow you got these up fast! i can't find our camera cord so that might delay the blogging. you guys are champs for surviving 12 hours of flying both ways!

hayley said...

Looks like fun! That is so funny, my dad is the singles ward branch president too:) Wierd! And my mom is the institute director.