Sunday, December 9, 2007

Ho, Ho, Ho

We went with our friends Matt and Crystal to have the kids sit on Santa's lap at the mall. Both of their kids sat nicely and looked adorable!! We hoped maybe since Carson was a year older this year that we wouldn't end up on Santa's lap again with him for the second year, but..... well we did. Maybe next year!! Poor Santa looked a little nervous when he saw me, very pregnant say that I was going to sit on his lap.... much to his relief I sat next to him instead:)


8 comments:

Jenny said...

I think you guys secretly kind of like sitting on Santa's lap too. It's okay to admit it.

PerryParty3 said...

I agree...I think it was all in the plan to sit on Santa's lap. What other excuse do you have to be so cutely coordinated?

Lisa said...

That is so cute! You're never too old to sit on Santa's lap!

Will said...

Gotta love Santa. My kids were scared to death too:)

hayley said...

oops, that last post was me!

Unknown said...

I love that your you Santa photo in December is with your family wearing shorts, short sleeves and flip flops! It has finally gotten very cold in Vegas.

Unknown said...

AT BYU I REMEMBER RICK WANTING TO GO TAKE PICTURES WITH SANTA. I CAN CLEARLY REMEMBER FOUR TIMES IN 1998 THAT HE WENT TO TAKE PICTURES WITH SANTA. (ALONE!!!!!)

Gary Church said...

Your Santa looks like a very nice Santa! I love that Carson is all sprawled out in the picture. Our Santa was on crack or something. lol.