Friday, January 6, 2012

Utah and the big day

So like I said, on the 27th (which happened to be my brother in law Chris' 30th bday.....good sport that he was!) we all caravaned from Boise to Utah. Luckily, due to some intense fasting from my family (not us because we actually wanted it to snow) the road conditions were awesome for the whole trip for everyone.




The night before the wedding was the wedding dinner at Thanksgiving Point, it was really fun to hangout with all the adults and meet Richard's family (and Rick met Richard for the first time). We had a roomate of Nicole's babysit the kids for the dinner and the temple and she was AWESOME!

My sister Jenny and her husband Chris



My parents



Nicole and Richard-the couple of the hour















The wedding day: The Draper, UT temple





















































My little brother Ryan, who is on his mission in Hungary, was missed big time, we so brought his cardboard cutout with us:) (borderline cheesy I know....)















































The Reception:









The cute little girls

Kate, Brynnli, and Macy





I love how all the kids are looking at Nicole in this picture, very cute, especially the girls. I was very thankful for my kids to be able to see Nicole when she came out of the temple, and they LOVED getting to go inside the foyer of the temple and hangout in the visitors room while Nicole got married.




















































The kids LOVED getting to be part of the reception, and I LOVED this kids room right off the reception ballroom that they could escape to if they needed to be kids. There was movies, snacks, and lots of room to run around.





Richard's neice and Carson dancing together, I was secretly glad I had to bribe him with candy to dance with her:)

My grandparents-so cute!




The Ryan cutout made it's way out on the dance floor courtest of Jenny and then later Carson. The dancing, as always, was my favorite part of the night.





And they were off.......such a cute and happy couple. So glad we got to be a part of their day.

No comments: