Thursday, February 4, 2010

Third times a charm

Who could resist having another one of these little angels?
Carson
Brynnli

Here we go again.... we're pregant:) I'm about 13 weeks along and due mid August. We're totally excited and just finally told the kids. I went to the doctor today and heart little "it" for the first time. I took Brynnli and she loved it! She kept saying "ow?" Last night Rick and I were talking about what to name the baby and Carson said (very seriously) "How about garbage truck or rescue truck?" We're considering it......:)
The second week of March we find out whether "it" is a girl or boy....what do you think??
P.S. Tell yourself this is why I looked chubby in the cruise pictures:)

9 comments:

kimberly said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! You guys do make ridiculously gorgeous kids so its only fair to the universe to keep having them! Congratulations!! We're so excited for you!!!

Jenny said...

Yay the news is out! I am so excited for a new little niece or nephew! It sounds like your doctors appointment went well. I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Lisa said...

Congratulations!! How exciting! I hope you are feeling well and I can't wait to hear what you are having. :)

Lisa said...

I can't tell you how much I love that our babies will be born so close together, Alli. I am glad everything is going well. How have you been feeling? Whether it's a boy or a girl, your kids are some of the most adorable kids ever, so I don't think it matters much :). I'm so excited for you and your little family! Congratulations!

hayley said...

Congratulations! I am guessing boy.

Meghan and Chris said...

Can I guess twins???

Summer said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you guys! Your kids are so adorable! I love Carson's name ideas. Are you going to be in Utah any time?

Kevin and Emily said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! I guess boy!!

Dave, Trisha and Kaitlyn said...

Congrats! I am so excited to have a new niece/nephew (or both???)!!! Maybe Allison, you can pick the name this time. We are so excited to see you in a few weeks!