Saturday, September 26, 2009

Carson and Brynnli's First Pets

We went to the store on Thursday in search of some new Halloween decorations at the request of Carson who informed me we needed more. Somehow we didn't end up with many decorations, but instead ended up with two new family members. Hurricane and Cinderella, our two new pet goldfish. The kids were VERY excited, especially Brynnli who couldn't figure out why she couldn't hold them. This is pretty much what we've been up to since then:) We don't get out much over here.
I am just hoping this will tide them over for awhile because I can't handle any other kind of pet.....cleaning up after my three (oops... Rick doesn't count technically) kids takes up all my time!

2 comments:

Dave, Trisha and Kaitlyn said...

Just don't have Rick change the water. Long live the Intimidator.

Lisa said...

Must be the month for fish. Justin and I bought Jenna a betta fish a few weeks ago. His name is Temper. Jenna came up with the name and we think it is pretty fitting for a betta. Wish our fish could meet each other. Although, Justin says our fish could beat up your fish :). Good luck with your first pets! Miss you guys.