Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Carson!

Even though this is how I still picture him.....
I am now the mom of a three year old, how crazy! Today was Carson's birthday and we had a blast with him! I am exhausted and will post more pics tomorrow but wanted to put a few up. We got Carson a new bike from us and he had fun riding it around tonight, he looked so big!This afternoon we had a party for him at our house in the backyard with a bunch of his friends and their parents. Here's a few of the little kiddos, Carson brought them all in the kitchen to show them his cake. I had to try to get a few pics of these guys together, they are so cute! I had to perform craziness behind Rick to get them to smile, but it was worth it!

Carson is such a fun boy, we played all day and put Brynnli to bed and let him stay up "late" with us tonight playing games, and blocks, and watching a movie. He loved it. I almost didn't want him to go to bed because that really meant he was officially a big boy. I really don't want him to grow up anymore. Carson we love you!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

happy birthday carson!! we love you!

Al i can't believe how big your kids are! they look so old in that last picture!

Kevin and Emily said...

Happy Birthday Carson! That last picture of your kids is so dang cute. Glad you guys had such a fun day. What a beautiful family.

PerryParty3 said...

I know what you mean! It's fun to watch them learn new things, but at the same time, it means they will never be little again, which breaks my heart. That last picture of the kids together is SO precious. They look different, but you can totally tell they are siblings. Happy Birthday Carson!