Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Rick Won

Ever since we got married we have had a discussion about whether or not we would pierce our little girl's ears should we ever have one. Rick is pro piercing baby's ears, I am against. When I found out Brynnli was a girl I knew that we were going to have to debate it out. I had hoped that Rick would forget about it, but when my niece got her ears pierced at seven months we had the debate again. Long story short, I was overruled. Today, I lost the first argument ever with Rick. And poor Brynnli suffered the consequences.


Before



After




Brynnli was a trooper and cried only for a second when they shot the ear gun (sniff...) through her ears. She was great, much better than I expected. She does look super cute, but I think it will take me some time to get used to.
Carson had to come too to get his owee checked by the pediatrician. He was so happy not to have to get shots or his ears pierced that this was his smile, kinda scary I think.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks adorable with her ears pierced. I would have wanted to have my little girl's ears done if I had one. However, I did debate in my head about it. :)

Dave, Trisha and Kaitlyn said...

My little niece looks beautiful! I miss her so much already! (sorry about what role Kaitlyn might have played in the debate to pierce or not to pierce) :)

Lisa said...

Brynnli still looks very adorable. I'm glad I don't have to deal with that debate, however. It never came up :).

Jenny said...

cute! glad to hear it went well. it looks like it might have been harder on you than on brynnli :)