Monday, September 8, 2008

I am a Wii-tard

Yes, that's right, I am. Our friends Chris and Kim got the Wii a month or so ago and ever since we have been having fun playing it with them at their house. On this one particular night however, I injured Rick. The four of us were playing tennis in the living room (on the Wii of course) and somehow, I totally nailed Rick in the elbow, it was really hard and VERY embarassing. He was bleeding and everything. I wonder how many injuries hospitals see of this kind? Sorry Rick! The same night we all decided to try out the Wii boxing, and I was totally kicking butt! If you guys want to check out my moves so that you can too be a champion boxer, watch this video. If you just want to laugh really hard, you can watch it too, but please, still be my friends afterwards.... weird things happen late at night.....

6 comments:

hayley said...

I am not surprised you nailed him, you look pretty aggressive in your video:) hehe. Just kidding, you look like you got sweet rhythm!

Jenny said...

that video was classic; i am going to watch it every day!

Heather said...

That video's great. It seemed like Rick was hitting a little faster than you, but you were weaving better :)We got a wii a couple months ago, they're so much fun.

PerryParty3 said...

I'd be afraid to fight you! You have some serious reach! I've never tried Wii, but it looks like such a blast!

Melanie Love said...

I'm not suprised you nailed Rick. Bryce has been hit in the head more than I would like to count. He likes to stand along side and pretend to play when it's not his turn. Thus the head injuries.

Melissa said...

I totally recognize those moves from when you used to walk around punching the air to exercise all time. Good to see you haven't lost your touch!