Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth

So Rick of course was on duty today, just like he has been the last three years on July 4th, so me and the kids had a low key day at home. By about ten o'clock this morning I needed something to entertain myself (other than entertaining kids, cleaning the house, doing laundry etc. like I should have been doing), so I decided to do a fourth of July photo shoot. What was I thinking?
All dressed up with nowhere to go......Carson was being sooo goofy!! Not usual for him to even want to look at the camera!!

Carson's goofiness involved attacking poor Brynnli who was behaving so well, inbetween getting squished and pummelled by her crazy brother!


I couldn't help but add this pic of Brynnli at her doctors appointment (almost five months old now!!) on Tuesday right before getting three shots in her leg, she was being so cute! I felt so guilty doing that to her! For anyone who cares, she weighs 14 Lbs 3 oz, and is 26 inches long. She is just a little lighter than Carson was, but basically the same:)


Hope everyone had a great holiday!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

they sure are cute! i can't believe brynnli's so old!